Sorry I just had to do this.
Catt Wrote:
Quote:A good example of this is that we all know that the universe is dark out there, yet our astronauts are still able to drive their spaceships to wherever they're going. How else do you think they are able to see well enough to know that they need to make a right turn at a certain asteroid?
Nope

Silly man, they have Brite White LEDs for headlights

I'm glad you brought that up, because LED's are just a marketing ploy. They don't shed light when turned on, but since the sales people told you they would, your mind tells you that they do. The same goes for colored LED's, they told you they would be red, therefore your mind thinks that they emit a red light.

So, in conclusion, you are probably right, they think these white LED's work and therefore they can see clearly enough to make that left turn at planet Zorlick over in the Gamma sector... :o

I understand that these guys are now conducting a study to find out where all those tiny screws, springs and other parts that you drop on the floor go. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Quote:
'What about dark ness, professor. Is there such a thing as darkness?'

'Yes,' the professor replies without hesitation. 'What is night if it isn't darkness?'

=0 A 'You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something; it is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light, but if you have no light constantly you have nothing and it's called darkness, isn't it? That's the meaning we use to define the word.'

'In reality, darkness isn't. If it were, you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn't you?'

The professor begins to smile at the student in front of him. This will be a good semester. 'So what point are you making, young man?'
Quote:

Does this explain anything to anybody? Clearly, there must be a light at the end of the tunnel. Otherwise you wouldn't even know it is a tunnel. In the beginning, God said "Let there be light", and there was light. Consequently, There is light at the end of the tunnel, and if it was to be turned off, God would be able to do it on his own, with no help from man, or use of ladders.

I'll stop there and let the grey matter of some of the younger ones dwell on this subject. Eek

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
ezdays Wrote:I understand that these guys are now conducting a study to find out where all those tiny screws, springs and other parts that you drop on the floor go. Thumbsup Thumbsup

That 's really simple - don't you ever find a "ruck" in your carpet? That shows where the "Carpet monster" has been, and hasn't smoothed it out and hidden his tracks as well as it usually does - he feeds on things that get dropped on the floor - like the small nut that I was using in the garage - but since there is no carpet in there - he must have nipped through very quickly!
Quote:Does this explain anything to anybody? Clearly, there must be a light at the end of the tunnel. Otherwise you wouldn't even know it is a tunnel. In the beginning, God said "Let there be light", and there was light. Consequently, There is light at the end of the tunnel, and if it was to be turned off, God would be able to do it on his own, with no help from man, or use of ladders.

Nonsense...you just imagine that there is a part of the rock from which matter has been replaced with other, lighter matter, such as air.

In reality there is no tunnel, no mountain, nothing. It is all in your mind. And since nothing is really there, it needs no illumination. 8-)
You all remember the saying, "I have a bright idea", or "look in the bright side"? Well, these are all from folklore, the same place that, "The light at the end of the tunnel" came from. Icon_lol Each one handed down generation to generation, no one knowing their origin and none having any basis in fact. Nope Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
yellowlynn Wrote:What about dark ness, professor. Is there such a thing as darkness?'

'Yes,' the professor replies without hesitation. 'What is night if it isn't darkness?'

=0 A 'You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something; it is the absence of something. '

Eek Wallbang ( Expletive deleted ) ...and all this time I thought Dark Ness was the evil cousin of that monster in that Scottish lake ! Icon_lol Icon_twisted Icon_twisted 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
yellowlynn Wrote:What about dark ness, professor. Is there such a thing as darkness?'

=0 A 'You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something; it is the absence of something. '

Eek Wallbang ( Expletive deleted ) ...and all this time I thought Dark Ness was the evil cousin of that monster in that Scottish lake ! Icon_lol Icon_twisted Icon_twisted 357

Again, you have your facts all wrong, he was the gin-making brother of the head guy working for the FBI in Chicago. :o Things like this are seldom let out to the public. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Ma Ness had 3 youngin's two girls and a boy.The girls were named Light and Dark they grew up and went out into the world. The boy named Loch was a home body and spent his time playing in the lake.As Loch grew up he got a real mean streak in him .Now when people go down to the the lake they are real careful not to rile him up because they all know that Loch Ness is a monster when he is in the lake.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:Ma Ness had 3 youngin's two girls and a boy.The girls were named Light and Dark they grew up and went out into the world. The boy named Loch was a home body and spent his time playing in the lake.As Loch grew up he got a real mean streak in him .Now when people go down to the the lake they are real careful not to rile him up because they all know that Loch Ness is a monster when he is in the lake.
Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
I thought they had $20,000 (each) Halogen lights.... Eek Goldth Goldth Goldth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Catt Wrote:
Quote:A good example of this is that we all know that the universe is dark out there, yet our astronauts are still able to drive their spaceships to wherever they're going. How else do you think they are able to see well enough to know that they need to make a right turn at a certain asteroid?
Nope

Silly man, they have Brite White LEDs for headlights

No wait a minute. ok 2.

Maybe 3

Oh @#$% I forgot what I was going to say. Or should I say write. No wait a minute. Ok 2
Does anyone out there have any Idea what I am trying to...

OH WHO CARES I get so confused so easily.
Les
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/">http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/</a><!-- m --> Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/lesterperry/
Thanks Les, now you have me confused. Eek
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
Catt Wrote:Thanks Les, now you have me confused. Eek

Is that not the whole idea of this thread???????????? :? :? :? :?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:"Catt": wrote, Thanks Les, now you have me confused. Eek

Idea, This was someone's "idea" Eek Eek For shame ! whoever came up with this "idea".....go wash your mind !
357 357 357 357 357 357 357 357

Catt, Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Ma Ness's three youngin's Wink Big Grin Big Grin but if you're thinking of becoming a comedian.......good Loch Wink Wink
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sumpter250 Wrote:
ezdays Wrote:"Catt": wrote, Thanks Les, now you have me confused. Eek

Idea, This was someone's "idea" Eek Eek For shame ! whoever came up with this "idea".....go wash your mind !
357 357 357 357 357 357 357 357

Catt, Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Ma Ness's three youngin's Wink Big Grin Big Grin but if you're thinking of becoming a comedian.......good Loch Wink Wink

OK, you got me lochin' my head off. 357 357 357 How can we not loch you for that... Nope

Ya know, this is really starting to get weird. Eek
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and