Sorry I just had to do this.
Weird??? Well then - I wonder if the "light" is from a UFO?? Eek And that may very well be why it is so far away in the first place Smile Smile
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
And to think it started on another forum about 5 years ago. All of you should be ashamed of your self!!!
Les
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/">http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/</a><!-- m --> Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/lesterperry/
Lester Perry Wrote:And to think it started on another forum about 5 years ago. All of you should be ashamed of your self!!!

Just a few statistics (I don't know why I like statistics, but they seem to tell a lot when you see them):

Over at the other place:
  • Thread started by Thumsup on 10-14-08
    Last post before Les' was by Mountain Man on 12-14-08
    Duration of thread, 60 days
    Number of posts, 393
    Posts per day, 6.55
Over here:
  • Thread started by Les on 7-28
    Still going strong
    Duration of thread to date, 7 days
    posts per day, 15.28
Now the interesting part:
  • Number of people banned of there because of this thread: 2
    That includes Les for posting, and Thumbsup for starting the thread, even though he hadn't posted since 9-14-09 Eek
I'm glad they didn't ban everyone that posted to that thread, we would all be banned including Mikey, myself, our mods and a bunch of you as well. The same goes for a few other threads we had like this, including, "Once upon a train"
  • Thread started by Virginian on 4-27-01
    Last post by ezdays on 12-29-07
    Duration of thread, 80 months.... yes, that's eight months folks...
    Number of posts, 856
We had lots of good clean fun over there, and we're really pleased that we can provide a spot to continue on the tradition, even if there's not chance that we'll ever find a solution to the age old question:
where does the light go when it goes out????? Icon_lol ..
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Quote:where does the light go when it goes out????? ..

Nope Silly boy,it goes to IHOP for Belgian Waffles... Nope

Man, I gots to tell yuose guys everthin.
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
ezdays Wrote:where does the light go when it goes out????? Icon_lol ..

Probably to a local bar--------------------for a "LITE" Beer !! Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_lol Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Sorry Catt....

I like Peter's explanation better!!! Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

I'm so glad we can all make light of this thread! Eek Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:I'm so glad we can all make light of this thread! Eek Icon_lol

We'd have to punch your lights out if you weren't glad.... 790_smiley_picking_a_fight

Ya' all keep forgetting about the serious nature of the beginning of this railroad related thread. Still, we have to ask ourselves, could there be light if there were no dark???? Or, does dark define light???? We need only to go to our philosophy 101 book for that answer. Uh, anybody got a light, I can't see the pages?... Nope Icon_idea
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:Or, does dark define light????
I think the Lack of dark - defines light Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Thumbsup was banned also? That is just wrong! I don't think I will ever visit that forum again, all he did was tell us all about the government trying to save a little money.
Les
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/">http://www.lesterperry.webs.com/</a><!-- m --> Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/lesterperry/
Catt Wrote:
Quote:where does the light go when it goes out????? ..

Nope Silly boy,it goes to IHOP for Belgian Waffles... Nope

Man, I gots to tell yuose guys everthin.

Ya know, I always wondered why our local IHOP was in the dark as to how to treat customers. Now I know, light goes to a different IHOP. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Thew light doesn't "go out" because it was never "in" in the first place. It was "on", an entirely different scientific principle.

Like MacArthur, it just faded away, although IHOP is a pretty good idea as long as you stay out of some of those in Denver. Big Grin
Time to let it go , guys , we're here and you're here and at the end of the day , that's all that matters . Just my opinion .

T
To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.
TJ, I see your point, and understand what you are talking about, but take into consideration that we know what this is all about, but can you imagine the chaotic turmoil of this bunch and heir comments being turned loose in WALMART? Eek Eek

Lynn
Whitehouse, Tx
MountainMan Wrote:Thew light doesn't "go out" because it was never "in" in the first place. It was "on", an entirely different scientific principle.

Yes, it is on the ceiling (or wall) "in" the tunnel Smile Smile Or maybe it's just past the other end of the tunnel, that would make it "out" in the open - but still looking like it was "at the end of the tunnel" to someone else "in" the tunnel looking down (or up) the tunnel. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75