Trains on this day in the past:
Canadian Pacific's #6644 commemorates this historic day.Lest we forget.

Amtrak train 40 about mile post 43.6 east of Enon Valley, Pa. June 1977.      Charlie
[quote

Bruce, do you have any pictures of the 605? 
Charlie
[/quote]

Charlie

I don't have any photos of 605.  I checked with a friend who works for WW, he said that it was used in the Virginia operation.  He also doesn't have any photos of it.

Bruce
[I don't have any photos of 605.  I checked with a friend who works for WW, he said that it was used in the Virginia operation.  He also doesn't have any photos of it.

Bruce
[/quote]

Thanks for checking. I ran it in New Castle and was just wanting to see some shots of it on the W&W.
Charlie
6/7/2013

A westbound Chessie train at Beaver, Pa June, 1978.     Charlie
Watching the "Big hook" is something today's train watchers won't see. East Palestine, 6/8/1977. There were two of them working thi job as well as the Hulcher Vultures.     Charlie
Westbound on the Bayard branch June, 1978.      Charlie
Pushing over the summit at McKinley Road, bout MP 38 on the Ft. Wayne line. The head end is near the summit of the grade.      Charlie
A trio of P&LE U28Bs with their train crossing the Ohio River at Beaver, Pa. June, 1978     Charlie
Big Grin 
Crew change, 30 miles to Conway but they are outlawed. Call the dog catchers.  Icon_e_smile, a term they don't use anymore.     
Charlie
June 7 1946 at Hines, MN on the Northern Pacific.

[Image: Hines2.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds]
Southern Railroad of NJ at Mullica Twp., NJ, 6/12/14.  

Bruce

Conrail's MI-21 at Vineland, NJ 6/13/11.

Bruce

A favourite photo taken 6/13/2020