Fifth anniversary photo contest
Please post your anniversary photo only in this thread. Thank you. If they are posted elsewhere, they won't be counted in the voting poll.

Also be sure to read the rules in this thread There is a prize to the winner. Not a big one, but it's all part of this anniversary celebration.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Looks like this will be the first one here, so.....    
HOn3 2-8-2 w/ Vanderbilt tender. SHS&D # 5
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
What's the cut-off date for entries..??
Gus (LC&P).
What's the cut-off date for entries..??
Gus (LC&P).
Steamtrains Wrote:What's the cut-off date for entries..??
It's January 1, and it's rule #5 in this thread right up above this one I should have linked back, my bad,,, :oops:

Edit: I have since added this link to my first post here.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
CN 5500,an SD50AF diesel locomotive

[Image: P1170601_zps79621971.jpg]
In honor of the gauge, a dark blue GP 30

Charlie
OK, January 1, is behind us, so this contest is officially closed. Maybe we should have given it more time, maybe it was the wrong time of the year to hold this, but we do have a few entries so I'll be opening a voting poll no later than tomorrow morning so we can determine who will win the coveted Big Blue coffee cup. 2285_ 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
ezdays Wrote:OK, January 1, is behind us, so this contest is officially closed. Maybe we should have given it more time, maybe it was the wrong time of the year to hold this, but we do have a few entries so I'll be opening a voting poll no later than tomorrow morning so we can determine who will win the coveted Big Blue coffee cup. 2285_ 2285_

Shoot, for some dumb reason I thought I had a few more days! So much for MU #555, lol. Next time!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]