A question about movie clips
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Yeah Don I thought about using em' for target practice but that does leave a mess that has to be cleaned up Shoot . If I go 219 I can at least put dinner on the table. Misngth

Well, so could we if we accidentally shoot some desert varmint running through our target zone. 2285_ Shoot But then again, it would take a lot of lizards or prairie dogs to make a meal, and I'm not prone to try and cook a coyote, Nope so we just pass on doing that intentionally. Anything tastier knows enough to avoid the area we shoot at. Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
" it would take a lot of lizards or prairie dogs to make a meal "

Yeah, same reason I took the humming bird feeder down. Shoot Plucking them suckers was a lot of work too! Icon_lol
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
2285_ 2285_ 357 357 Confusedhock: 357 357 2285_ 2285_

Friday the 13th Confusedhock:
A full Moon Confusedhock:
And: " " it would take a lot of lizards or prairie dogs to make a meal " Yeah, same reason I took the humming bird feeder down. Shoot Plucking them suckers was a lot of work too!" Icon_lol

OK That begs the questions:
What power Optivisor do you use when plucking Hummingbirds :?: Wink
Can Hummingbird feathers be used on N scale ducks ?

Yeah, I survived the rare occurrence of a full moon, on a Friday the 13th Cheers . . . . . . .or did I ? I still haven't figured out exactly who was "mooning" me,on a Friday the 13th :o Confusedhock: Wink 2285_ Icon_twisted
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
What power Optivisor do you use when plucking Hummingbirds

10X

Can Hummingbird feathers be used on N scale ducks ?

Hmmmmmmmmm, I'll have to give that a try!

Icon_lol
Mike

I'm sorry, but I though that because of their size, it was OK to eat the hummingbird whole. Simply rinse thoroughly, cover in some sort of sauce and pop in the over for about an hour to soften the feathers and bones.... Thumbsup I haven't seen anything on one of those cooking shows yet, but I'm sure it'll come up, the "hummingbird under Plexiglass" challenge with Chef Ramsey as the judge. Tongue
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Only heathens eat a humming bird whole Don! Nope Icon_lol
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Only heathens eat a humming bird whole Don! Nope Icon_lol

That's something I hadn't heard about, but it doesn't surprise me. :o I also learned that they are very salty, and since I'm on a lo-salt diet, so even though I'm not a heathen, I couldn't eat one even if I were.Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Only the ones that live near the ocean are salty Don, the inland ones are salt free! Cheers Thumbsup Misngth
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Only the ones that live near the ocean are salty Don, the inland ones are salt free! Cheers Thumbsup Misngth

That's great, if I ever give up my religion and become a heathen, I certainly will strongly consider thinking about the possibility of maybe taking a chance at trying to capture a few dozen local ones as a appetizer. Icon_lol In the meantime, I just might be able to take some stunning video of them and flawlessly process the video to DVD using my new found skills. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
" if I ever give up my religion and become a heathen"

Or you could clean em' and pluck em' and then you would be eating em' like any other non-heathen! Icon_lol
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:" if I ever give up my religion and become a heathen"

Or you could clean em' and pluck em' and then you would be eating em' like any other non-heathen! Icon_lol

I could, or I could just open up a box of prunes. They're about the same size, easier to chew, probably even a bit tastier, and a heck of a lot easier to catch..... Misngth

Plus, it'll keep the Arizona chapter of "Hummingbird Lovers and Protection Society of America", off my back.... :hey: 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Prunes???????????????????? Nope Eek 790_smiley_picking_a_fight
Mike

Tyson Rayles Wrote:Prunes???????????????????? Nope Eek 790_smiley_picking_a_fight

Yeah, in a blind taste test, dried prunes beat out hummingbirds by a two to one margin. When they cooked both, it was an overwhelming 90% route in favor of prunes. Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Oh Yeah, Mike I almost fergot about them. Mother used to dose my sister and me with prunes. Said they kept us regular!!
Hmmm, that was a few years ago, more than 50, maybe now would be a good time to see if they work.... Big Grin Big Grin
Wonder what they do for IBS... I know, I know, TMI, but I'm just tryin' to fit in.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cid
"When they cooked both, it was an overwhelming 90% route in favor of prunes"

Probably because they didn't deep fry the hummers! Icon_lol
Mike