Before

After

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
NICE!!!! Worship
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
The complete tree covered slopes are one of the very typical and traditional US layout characteristics (at least from my German perspective). If I had the space to model US scenery that would be my favorite too. It looks very good!
Reinhard
Thumbsup Thumbsup Very nicely done, and a true representation of the area you are modeling. Thumbsup Thumbsup
Cheers
Charlie
Thanks, I was going for a late summer look, just as the trees are starting to change color. I live in the Pocono mountains , so everywhere I go in my neighborhood I have prototype inspiration for this type of scenery.
e-paw Wrote:
Thanks, I was going for a late summer look, just as the trees are starting to change color. I live in the Pocono mountains , so everywhere I go in my neighborhood I have prototype inspiration for this type of scenery.

Wink Wink THAT, is almost "Shakespearean" Confusedhock: :o Wink 357 357 357 357
Big Grin BEFORE
"Be lion-mettled, proud, and take no care
Who chafes, who frets, or where conspirers are.
Macbeth shall never vanquished be until -----

Icon_twisted AFTER
-----Great Birnam Wood to high Dunsinane Hill
Shall come against him."

357 357 2285_ 2285_ Yup !!!! Looks like "High Dunsinane Hill" Has seen the arrival of Birnum Wood Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
or, is that Isengard, and were those "trees" the Ents of Fangorn Forest Icon_twisted :o Wink 357 357 357 357

Lookin' GOOOOD !!!! 2285_ 2285_ 2285_
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Well that's a first. I've never seen model scenery move someone to the point of poetry before. 357 thanks.
Yeah, that looks great! What a departure from "before". Thumbsup
Well it's ok, but I think it would look better at my house. :mrgreen:
Johnathan (Catt) Edwards
"The Ol Furrball"

"I'm old school,I still believe in respect"
e-paw Wrote:Well that's a first. I've never seen model scenery move someone to the point of poetry before. 357 thanks.

How about a literary reference? A tree grows in Saylorsburg...actually lots of them and they look great!