Hi from Germany
Hi there,
I want to say helly from Germany.I´m new to this forum but not so new to modelrailroad building.I started some years ago with my first layout in the basement of our house in 2009 but never finished it. Started over in 2011 with a complete redo but haven´t changed the timeperiod and location of it.So now I´m building the British Columbia Railway Dawson Creek Subdivision in the early 70´s shortly after the namechange from Pacific Great Eastern to British Columbia Railway.More details of the construction will be posted on my building thread...I´m building in H0 Scale.
I´m into modelbuilding since some years but most of it was 1:24/25 US-Cars and Trucks and some Dioramas and also some 1:35 scale military modeling...
Someone on another forum gave me a link to this site, fantastic things going on here....great layouts and all type of railroad stuff to look at....

Kind Regards,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835
Well Chris, welcome to Big Blue. If you've been lurking for a while, you'll know that there are many fine modelers here and just a lot of friendly people. We are always looking for photos of what everyone is doing and so we look forward to seeing and sharing all this with you.

Thanks for stopping by and make yourself right at home.... Welcome Welcome
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Welcome Chris. Thanks for saying hello!
Chris: Welcome
15 year veteran fire fighter
Collector of Apple //e's

Beatus homo qui invenit sapientiam
Welcome Chris.

All sleep tight and good night.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Welcome Chris, it's always good to see new people, and the new ideas they can bring to our forum. Looking forward to a long and interesting association with you here on Big Blue.
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Hi there,
thanks a lot for the welcome...I´ll post some pictures of my layout progress soon.I´m still reading a lot of threads about the fine modeling here,that´s a lot to read Thumbsup

Cheers,
Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835
Twist Wrote:.I´m still reading a lot of threads about the fine modeling here,that´s a lot to read Thumbsup
Cheers, Chris

Icon_twisted Icon_twisted And there's new pages added to this "book", every day ! Confusedhock: Wink Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Looking forward to the "pages" you will be adding. Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Twist Wrote:Hi there,
thanks a lot for the welcome...I´ll post some pictures of my layout progress soon.I´m still reading a lot of threads about the fine modeling here,that´s a lot to read Thumbsup

Cheers,
Chris

Just remember to pace yourself reading Chris or you wont be known as Twist but rather "Chris in a Twist". Icon_lol

Mark
Melbourne Land Down Under
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Hello Chris.
I am sorry I am late to welcome you aboard. I am playing catch up after a couple fun weeks with visitors.
I know everyone is glad you have found us. We look forward to new pictures and views.
Charlie