hi from the UK
just to say hi to the forum , don't worry about the name its not the real thing Goldth , I model 00 British and N American outline , the N layout is getting re-built and using Kato track for the main line and Peco flexi for the mountain area with tight curves down to 12 inch ,

alan
mr bachmann Wrote:....the name its not the real thing Goldth ....
A hearty welcome Mrs. Athearn 357
Reinhard
mr. bachmann, Welcome Welcome Hope you find this a comfortable place to share your hobby. Looking forward to seeing your layout progress.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Welcome mr. bachmann
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Anybody named Bachmann can't be all that bad......We welcome you to our humble website.... Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
thanks for the warm welcome , once I find my way around I'll post a picky or 2 , the bigger layout is still a plan in the brain - till then I'll keep using the layout on the door .
mr bachmann Wrote:thanks for the warm welcome , once I find my way around I'll post a picky or 2 , the bigger layout is still a plan in the brain - till then I'll keep using the layout on the door .

Must be one of them there Chugginton people with some of those fancy 'gravity defying locomotives' to be able to have your trains running on your house door. 35

Welcome anyway mr bachmann.
Mark
Melbourne in the Land Down Under
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Welcome mr Bachmann, nice to see another member from the UK here.

Koos
Be sure to visit my model railroad blog at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.namrr.blogspot.com">http://www.namrr.blogspot.com</a><!-- m -->