Layouts Needed For February Layout Tour (So. Calif.)
This is a call for model railroads to participate in Model Railroads Of Southern California’s next layout tour.

The date for this tour is Saturday, February 21. The tour area extends from Ventura to Simi Valley (but no further east). The tour will be free and self-guided.

If you have a layout I would like you to consider participating in this tour. Participating in a layout tour is a great way to share your work and meet your fellow model railroaders. You’ve probably worked hard on your layout so you might as well get some recognition from people who will appreciate your efforts.

All you need to do is operate your trains. I will do all the planning and publicity, as I have done for forty-two previously tours since 2006.
If you have any questions before committing to the tour, please ask. In any event, please contact me OFF LIST if you are interested at:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:thecitrusbelt@yahoo.com">thecitrusbelt@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro
Model Railroads Of Southern California
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/">https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Mod ... alifornia/</a><!-- m -->
+++
Model Railroads of Southern California is a free internet group on Yahoo which I founded and operate. Through the group I have organized and conducted layout tours from San Luis Obispo to Bakersfield to San Diego and out through the Inland Empire. Over 500 layouts have been featured on these tours.

In 2008, the group organized the home and club layout tours for the national conventions of both the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modeling Society and the National Model Railroad Association. In 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 we organized the layout tours for the Central Coast Railroad Festival and did the same in 2011 for the 26th Annual Sn3 Symposium. In 2012 we organized the layout tour for the PSR/NMRA Convention in Ventura, in 2013 for the National Narrow Gauge Convention and the 2014 Pacific Coast Region/NMRA Convention in San Luis Obispo.