November is Model Railroad Month Presentation
The Madison County Historical Society will hold a "November is Model Railroad Month" presentation on Monday October 27th at 7 PM at the History Center at 11 West 11th Street in downtown Anderson Indiana. The evening will consist of a Power Point Presentation with photos of trains and buildings from older to modern. About the middle of the Presentation, the emphasis will shift to Model Railroading with slides showing many of the advantages of becoming involved with Model Railroading, and a number of the benefits. There will be models on display showing scale in both locomotives and buildings.

The Presentation will close showing views of the basement layouts and 4 or 5 shots from each of several actual model railroads. This will take about 45 minutes and all are welcome especially younger folks. This presentation is geared for people of all ages. If you have younger people who may be interested in the hobby, by all means bring them. There is no charge and entry is free. Parking is available in the lot across the street and on the street as well.

I hope to see many of you at this presentation.
Just a reminder of the November is Model Railroad Month Presentation at the History Center in downtown Anderson IN on October 27th.

[Image: 10_0080_a.jpg]
And............................ for those fortunate to live somewhere between Anderson In., and Milwaukee, Wi. , Wink Wink

Trainfest is November 8,9 at the Milwaukee County Fairgrounds. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Come on guys, can't anyone have events like these closer to the Phoenix area. Now thru May is a great time to do that, great weather for doing anything outdoors or in. A pity that I can't get to any of these... sure would like to though, but you all have fun anyway.... 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:Come on guys, can't anyone have events like these closer to the Phoenix area.

It's not too late! There are still cheap seats available on Southwest's direct flights between Phoenix and Milwaukee.
Madison County Historical Society - The time is rapidly approaching for the "November is Model Railroad Month" presentation at the History Center on Monday October 27th at 7PM. Get ready to come out for a great entertaining evening of railroading and model railroading. It is at 11 West 11th Street in Anderson Indiana. There is no charge, so come out and enjoy.

[Image: 0612_10.jpg]