Brierbaur House
Sorry I caused all this trouble guy's, I am going to set up a Photobucket account and load my pictures from there.

Mark, In a past life time I was a tool and die/ mold maker. The surface plat is made from pink granite and is perfectly flat.

8-)
Andy Kramer - modeling the Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin
The Milwaukee Road is alive and well and running in my basement
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->
ak-milw Wrote:Sorry I caused all this trouble guy's, I am going to set up a Photobucket account and load my pictures from there.

Mark, In a past life time I was a tool and die/ mold maker. The surface plat is made from pink granite and is perfectly flat.

8-)

You didn't cause the problem, that was just one of the manifestations of the problem we had but didn't know about. We should thank you because it could have taken our whole forum down if we let it continue.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:I cleared my cache and history and was able to see them all rather than the "access denied" image.
Ummmm , stupid question, but how do i do that??? :oops:

ak-milw Wrote:Sorry I caused all this trouble guy's,
I'm sorry that I'm taking up too much of your project space.
Cheers, the Bear. (the Technological Luddite)

EDIT: if Big Blue has a "Wally of the Week" award, then I'm a clear winner. Before whinging I should have Googled how to clear the cache and history, because I did and now I can see again!!! 2285_ Sorry for wasting time and space. Wallbang Wallbang
"One difference between pessimists and optimists is that while pessimists are more often right, optimists have far more fun."
Ja Bear,
Just read the first line in my signature. Wink Wink Wink

No apologies necessary
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
No problem with the posts guy's, just glad it is getting straightend out.

8-)
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->
Well this is where I am at with this project.

[Image: DSCF1495.jpg]

8-)
8-) Is very appropriate Andy as the house is looking good, no make that very good.

You mentioned that you were a former tool and die maker, my late grandfather was a tool maker and his brother was a pattern maker. My grandfather worked for W.G Goetz and Sons which was started by my great, great grandfather here in Melbourne in 1875 after he emigrated from southern Germany.
The business was a going concern for over 125 years until the accountant diddled the books and sent the company belly up and put about 100 or so people out of work. Curse I think this sums up my feelings pretty well. He only got the equivalent of a slap on the wrist from the courts for his actions. Wallbang
W.G Goetz and sons was the type of firm where if you did your time there and went anywhere in Australia or New Zealand and were looking for a job, as soon an employer found out you had been with W.G Goetz, the next question was "how soon can you start". They had that sort of reputation for making quality tools and presses. I have only ever seen one machine made by Goetz myself in a sheet metal shop and on the back of this machine was the nameplate Goetz in copperplate writing. Some of the automotive manufacturing plants here in Melbourne apparently had and may still have very large Goetz presses for forming sheet metal panels. Mind you the car industry here in Australia is set to die in the next couple of years so the prospects are not good. Nope

Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More
Mark, thanks, that is what happened to a lot of companies here too.

Just about wrapped this one up, still have to add a step up front.

[Image: DSCF1496.jpg]

8-)
A very fine model Thumbsup
Reinhard
It's not perfect, but real close.

8-)