BOeC layout
Hi there,
Fantastic, the great story continues and also those nice pictures of an awesome layout.

Cheers,Chris
Building the BC-Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision in H0 scale http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=7835
bdw9535 Wrote:Syl,

Nicely done. Thumbsup

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! Much appreciate it
faraway Wrote:You have wonderful balanced layout. The friendly green and the peaceful scenery is like pills for my mood.

Thank you faraway. I am still tweaking some scenes (scenery mostly) and It's coming along. There is much to be done since It is quite not right yet. I am glad the scenery had a positive effect on your mood! Hope you are doing good!

Cheers

Syl
Twist Wrote:Hi there,
Fantastic, the great story continues and also those nice pictures of an awesome layout.

Cheers,Chris

Hi Chris. Thank you very much for your comments. Greatly apprecaite it.
Now that our summer vacation is, unfortunately, over, I'll get things moving along on
the layout AND what the heck is happening with all these crazy people! Nope

Cheers

Syl
Next Chapter in the BOeC Saga;

Everything was quiet this nice summer afternoon.Nothing much happening it seems; No trains, no traffic.

Pretty quiet at rue des Seigneurie crossing........
[Image: STROS%20niveau%201.jpg]

......and nothing much happening on route 132 eastbound towards St-Hyacinthe, except a lone taxi on
its way for to pick up or drop off a client..
[Image: STROS%20pont%201.jpg]

quiet indeed Goldth

Well not excatly that quiet , since Charle and Oscar were on their way to Quatre Chemin,
in a hurry, as it were, to get some answers..

Charle: " By the way Oscar, I am stopping in St-Hyacinthe to chat with Levesque!"
Oscar: " Ha! The accountant! Anything I should know Charle ? " Afterall Oscar was an equal partner.
Charle: " Nope! Just checking that CN did not charged us for the missing boxcar! "
Oscar: " Ha! "

[Image: Charle%20et%20oscar%201.jpg]

And away they went in a small cloud of dust.....as usual..

[Image: Charle%20et%20oscar%202.jpg]

Eek

After their departure peace and quiet came back and envelloped the whole area.

Nothing but silence with the occasional sounds of birds, criquets, and the peacefull
murmur of the river flowing by...

Sadly no trains...
[Image: Rue%20yamaska%202.jpg]

Even the Maison Blanche (White House) Jerry's place, was quiet.
No dogs barking, no one fishing or boating upstream...

[Image: Rue%20yamaska%201.jpg]

Most likley having a nap...since Jerry's car was there. Haaa! The life of a retiree.

[Image: Rue%20yamaska%203.jpg]

However, a faint sound was indeed getting louder. A burbling sound...was troubling this lovely afternoon

Eek

While this peacefull oasis was disturb by that faint sound getting louder, Joe and Zette were making their
way towards St-Hyacinthe.

Or so they thought: Taking a wrong turn here another wrong turn there, driving along some backroads
they finaly crossed Bois D'arcy RR crossing. Talk about taking the scenic route! Nope

What is this? Can it be Joe and Zette, in their strange Renault R4 car/truck/wagon, on Bois D'Arcy Overpass?

[Image: BDA%20viaduc%202.jpg]

Sure does look like! Hopefully they will take the right exit this time!
Otherwise they'll end up in Quebec city! Nope

[Image: BDA%20viaduc%201.jpg]

Crazy

In the meantime nothing much was happening in Ste-Rosalie, Hey! It is a lazy summer afternoon !

[Image: Wagon%20de%20queue%201.jpg]

Not a wheel turning, not a car in sight

[Image: Wagon%20de%20queue%202.jpg]

The Caboose was empty and the only thing moving was cows in the distance!

[Image: Wagon%20de%20queue%204.jpg]

Even at the Agri Coop Warehouse (agricole Ideal) there was no movement:

[Image: Agricole%20Ideal%201.jpg]

Just the employees vehicles.They were probably outside soaking up the sun..

[Image: Agricole%20Ideal%202.jpg]

Misngth
Syl, I love that rue des Seigneuries crossing, so simple but so effective. And I can't get tired of your weathered rolling stock!

Thanks for continuing the story! BTW, we are waiting for Joe and Zette in Quebec City! ;-)

Matt
Proudly modelling Quebec Railway Light & Power Company since 1997.

Hedley-Junction Club Layout: http://www.hedley-junction.blogspot.com/

Erie 149th Street Harlem Station http://www.harlem-station.blogspot.com/
I really like you backdrops,they look very realistic.Also the different elevations in your scenery look really cool! Applause
Don Shriner
BTW,Do you have any video of your layout?,like on Youtube,or somewhere?Please post if you do,i'd love to see you layout in action. Smile
Don Shriner
sailormatlac Wrote:Syl, I love that rue des Seigneuries crossing, so simple but so effective. And I can't get tired of your weathered rolling stock!

Thanks for continuing the story! BTW, we are waiting for Joe and Zette in Quebec City! ;-)

Matt

Hi Matt!

Thanks a lot. Greatly appreciate it. Indeed but I wonder if they (Joe et Zette) will ever make it!)
train_guy Wrote:I really like you backdrops,they look very realistic.Also the different elevations in your scenery look really cool! Applause

Thanks train_guy. Really appreciate it! It's a work in progress mixed with patience! Wallbang
train_guy Wrote:BTW,Do you have any video of your layout?,like on Youtube,or somewhere?Please post if you do,i'd love to see you layout in action. Smile

Funny you should ask! Here's another irregular post for you 5 people reading
this thread haha!. "Tis the season" as they say, so did a few things here and
there as time permit, including this rather so-so video of VIA eastbound to Qc city.

https://youtu.be/CyKdQ-2hsNk

Later

Syl