Back up
We were down for a while this morning, it seems as if our database got corrupt. We owe Packey a huge THANK YOU for his efforts getting us back on line as quickly as he did. (His mom says give him 50 hoorays). Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup Cheers

Applause Applause Applause Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Don, Guess that explains what I experienced ( email, and PM to you, just a short time ago ) .
Does Packey's Mom want those 50 hoorays "gift wrapped"? Wink Wink 357 357 357
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
OK, I thought my computer was going nuts.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
I tok the chance to get registered in the Yahoo group for backup reasons only. Thanks for the speedy confirmation. Jack is very delighted Wink
Reinhard
Sumpter250 Wrote:Don, Guess that explains what I experienced ( email, and PM to you, just a short time ago ) .
Does Packey's Mom want those 50 hoorays "gift wrapped"? Wink Wink 357 357 357

Packey's mom will give them to him tomorrow herself when he spends a few hours here with her. Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Many Many thanks to Packey from a guy that can't even adjust my setting in Win 10 without googleing for help.
Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship
Charlie
Thanks Packey
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
For a few minutes there, I thought my Internet was down (again...)
Thanks to Packey I'll not have withdrawal symptoms today... Applause
Gus (LC&P).
I never even noticed. Packey had it back up between my logins.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.