Weekly Photo Fun 10/16 - 10/22/15
WPMA-19 runs light.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Heading west at Rochester KCS SD70ACe 4143 Friday, 10/16/2015     Charlie
Grabbed a bunch of shots of CNJ 1554 on the point of the Fall foliage excursion today out of Steamtown.

Heading east approaching the tower at East Stroudsburg and the Danbury Depot.    

After a stop to detrain the passengers at the Water Gap station the train proceeded east to Slateford junction for the runaround.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
The Kings Port & Western takes care of a "need it right away!" one car move. This 86 foot auto parts boxcar is heading to the GM plant a little down the line.
[Image: 003_zpsrwk1vjqm.jpg]
I really should remove the roof walks, roof grabirons, and ladders to make this caboose more accurate for Conrail, but whats a few rivets between friends?

Ex New Haven NE-6 caboose.

[Image: PA110037.jpg]

Another B23-7 shot leaking over from last week-

[Image: PA110031.jpg]
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
PRT 148 B23-7 on the NJT high line with 4 cars in tow , crossing the Passaic River headed to the NS interchange track !!!!!!!!!! :o Confusedhock: Applause Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Getting ready for work.    
Charlie
WPMA-19 returns after picking up a reefer at Harold Produce.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Celebration on the Kings Port Division as the NY Mets win the Pennant!!!! Applause Applause Applause

[Image: 002_zpsjznozxwv.jpg]
LOL Icon_lol Are you changing the KP&W's time frame to 1973? It ain't over till it's over.
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
kamerad47, I though I had seen that bridge somewhere, before.....Oh ! Wink It's this one crossing the Kennequogue River

Both this, and the one above it, are the "fitters" / track connectors between two of the modules. The upper being the mainline tracks of the modular layout, and the lower is dual gauge, for the lines running only on my "set".
You've done yours well. Thumbsup Thumbsup
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!