Non-Railroad Photos
This was worrying the ducks at Guilford Lake State Park near Lisbon, Ohio Sunday.    
Charlie
Icon_twisted If the ducks were worried, I can only begin to imagine how concerned Eek the Squirrels were.

That's one good looking Hawk.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
I don't think this hawk was big enough to take a duck, but they were not taking any chances. There were some gulls mixed in that might have made a dinner though. I imagine if a hawk is hungry enough they might take a big bird down and munch in place though. Too bad they can't handle a goose. We have lots of them to spare.
Charlie
It would be banquet time for him here! I took this photo in my back yard a few years ago. We had put out seed for song birds and then I heard a whooshing sound. Most of these guys landed at the same time! Then they all flew off and I've never seen a crowd like that again...just two or three at a time.

[Image: IMG_0687_zpss2hgdf8r.jpg]
This photo is two hours old taken 20.th December 2015. We had an unusual warm and dry fall and we are now in a very warm and still dry early winter. We had barely an night with temperatures below the freezing point. We all love the warm weather but we are also getting short of water. That might become a problem soon.

The pussy willow/willow catkin are expected in spring around Easter.

[Image: IMG_0717_zpsodt5mm5m.jpg]
Reinhard
This picture was taken in 1961 by my uncle. Does it really need a description?    
Charlie
Merry Cristmas,

new family member this year, now 11 month old. (american long hair collie).

[Image: SANY2258_zpsjlw83yli.jpg]
Greetings Hardy
GULF MOBILE & OHIO and FRISCO and also ILLINOIS CENTRAL (Gulf)
Nice looking furbaby Hardy. Have a Merry Christmas.
Charlie
[Image: alert_zpsj2svcrit.jpg]

Our furball when he was approx 11 year old. He's now 14.
It's a good day when you wake up in the morning. It's not your problem if you don't.
I have to post this for you fellows, Our friends from Texas stopped by in October. Their Samoyed was playing with our dogs, these guys were looking for treats. They are all rescues.    
Charlie
Hi,

very nice. Worship
Greetings Hardy
GULF MOBILE & OHIO and FRISCO and also ILLINOIS CENTRAL (Gulf)
Sports have always played an important role in my family especially hockey (what can I say---I'm Canadian 35 ).Here's a picture with my brother Paul (on the right) and his two sons Tyson and Travis taken over twenty years ago---thankful to say we're all still playing today---yes even the old guy on the left.

[Image: 80ffacd4-d302-42c8-9204-a29e7a81d879.jpg]
Moon over the Pocono's.

My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
Sunset at Port Republic, NJ January 31, 2016.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice pic!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???