Every Track Powered for DCC???
I hope I don't have any of those...I plan on adding decoders to most of my Kato's, InterMountains, Atlas and Athearn diesels. The Bachmann's won't get a decoder. I couldn't afford to switch every diesel over to DCC, at least not right away, so I'll add decoders as time and budget allows. I realize at some point I might need a power booster to bring the amps up to 5 or 8 when I have more engines with decoders, but for now, everything I've read about the Digitrax leads me to believe that I could run four engines (non sound-equipt) without problems. Right now, that's probably all I'll need. I only have two engines that have decoders now, and can buy another decoder from my LHS right away - giving me three, but the process of converting to decoder-equipt will be slow. My problem is, I've got too many engines (with more on order), so at some point, I'll probably be adding the amp booster just to be able to run multiple engine trains to get more of them out of their boxes and onto the rails.
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)