The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear and cold this morning. 19 right now with a projected high of close to 40.

Yesterday was not a productive day. Only activity was walking to the grocery store for a few items. Had a craving for hot dogs. Today's to do list is rather short but will include a longer walk than yesterday. I did get my stimulus check overnight.

Saw an article on line this morning that Trump is having his name put on the paper checks that are being mailed out.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Good morning all, a bit chilly right now at 51, but headed to around 80 later on today. I see one forecast has us into the 90's by mid next week, also a big maybe about some precipitation early in the week. 

Gas is going down slightly, Sam's Club is the lowest in our area at $2.09. The Fry's just down the street is at $2.39, but the one about 2 miles away is at $2.19, still much higher than most states and the national average. Someone is getting into our pockets here in the Phoenix area since there are places in the state that are selling gas under $1.50 and places in the country that are around $1.00. Not complaining but we've had our new truck three weeks now and it still has under 350 miles on it, so I guess it doesn't matter what the price of gas is if you aren't using much of it.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Morning.  Tom sent cold air.  46 and cloudy.  Shower over night.  Suppose to fair off.  Real chilly tonight.  Will cover plants in pots just incase.  

Don't know if got my payment or not.  NC State Employees CU [one of the largest in the nation] can't handle and system errors out.  Says try again later. 

Chores today.

My helper guy coming tomorrow.  He has been working solid days since he went to work at Lowe's Foods.  Still wanted to come work.  OK with me.

Stay well.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Hello Blue
cloudy, 34 with snow showers???? yep for real.
Don't worry about gas prices, soon as this virus mess passes the prices will jump real fast.
Not able to log-in to my credit union either.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Good afternoon folks

It is a chilly 45 with a high of 51. Weather guessers said it would rain all day. It is sunny and that is the new guess by the high paid professionals.

Weathered a PS-2 covered hopper last night. Trying different techniques since I have not been completely happy with the old methods (or at least what I can remember of them).

We have to go to Petsmart to get the dog his prescription food and then the grocery store.

Later I hope to do some more weathering.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Headed out to Walmart around 8:00 this morning. Not many people shopping, probably normal for this hour. Shelves stocked fairly well, some items still scarce. The price of eggs has doubled though, a sign says that the suppliers have raised prices, I wonder if that falls into the anti-gouging laws???? A surprise to see that the sewing dept had empty shelves, probably folks buying material to make masks. Another surprise was to see the craft paint scavenged, no change from last week and so I guess I mix my own colors for a while. I do a lot anyway, just that it lacks consistency if I have to go back to try to match something that I've already done.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Chilly good morning.  Out the door to do chores.  Will be interrupted by going to deliver meals to trailer parks.  Back to chores. 

Stay well.
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 28 at the moment but clouds are moving in bringing with them a 30% chance of rain and snow later today and tonight.

Did a 3 mile walk yesterday and that's about it. Same on the agenda for today although I'm considering going to Walmart for a few things.

One of the fine folks over on the RR line forum posted the following 5 minute time waster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwaH-qT4...STvy4KOgbw

All stay safe.

Tom

Hello Blue
Sun and 25 degrees. 40 for the day.
A lot of wet snow yesterday, well above freezing so all it did was look pretty.
We shopped Walmart early yesterday morning. Found enough to last 10/12 days. Even got some store brand TP.
However the noon news was saying the meat packing plants were closing down. Isn't that wonderful. We may have to go back to cattle rustling. A few weeks without food and we won't need the TP I found.
S.J.
Good morning folks, in case you use CCleaner, just a word of caution. They have a new feature to make your machine "healthy", so I allowed to to do it's thing. Now I find it has cleared all my cookies and who knows what else, and I've got to re-log into all sites again. Stupid coders think they know what everyone wants to do.... Waiting Waiting 

Going to Walmart is a whole new experience, "can't go in that door, gotta go way down past the barrier fence to get in". Employee not only directing traffic but counting people with and without masks on. Had mine on earlier, but forgot and left it in the truck this time. Just call it a senior moment....

Temps in the high 80's today, just a bit after 7:00 and starting to get uncomfortably warm. Guessers still showing us hitting 90 by this time next week. Want to guess what day and time it'll hit 100 or 103? You could win ???? depending on which contest you enter. Just about every radio and TV station has one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Our governor, during her daily press conferences, was asked how people without internet access could find out the status of their stimulus check.  She replied that she didn't know but as soon as she had that information she would have it put on the state's corona virus web site!!!!?????????????????  Nope

Tom

Good morning everyone, another weekend upon us where it doesn't seem to matter right now. Let's hope things start to change soon so we can get a bit of normalcy back in our lives. Need to get the weeds out of the front yard, but I don't see any lawn service trucks around, so I'm wondering if they are not an "essential service" by our Governor's definition. Going to try to get some of the bigger ones out myself, with a big emphasis on "try" Icon_rolleyes .

Going to go to Basha's grocery early (6:00), they have great donuts and today is their normal, "buy a dozen, get six free". They're extending that now through the weekend, just wondering if they'll have a line waiting for them to open.

Temps are on the rise, we're looking at being into the mid-90's by this time next week. Some guessers are still sticking with a chance of rain sometime next week, they just can't agree on when or what the chances are. I wish it would, it makes getting the weeds out a lot easier....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

Mostly cloudy at the moment but it's supposed to clear off and get to 50 by this afternoon. Right now it's 32. 60s for tomorrow.

Had a senior moment at Walmart yesterday. Picked out a usb drive in the electronics dept and was asked if I wanted to pay for it or get it at the checkout. I opted for the latter and continued my shopping. By the time I got to the checkout I had already mentally crossed it off my list. Got home and realized the error of my ways. Guess I'll be going back today. Also need to get rid of three big bags of yard waste so I can fill them up again over the weekend. A never ending task.

All stay safe.

Tom

Hello Blue
Cloudy and 37, snow south of us at the Ohio border.
No lawn service here either, In fact we can't even buy a bag of grass seed. What a mess.
Lowest gas price I saw was $1.29. But as I have said before it won't be that way when people are allowed to travel again.
S.J.
Morning.  Sunny and 66.  Warming fast.  Garden work today.

Tom, done that before.  Went back and business told me to forget it.

Hope all have a great day and stay well.