The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Another sunny day underway in the remote reaches of northern Iowa. right now it's 37 headed for a high of about 43. Got to 45 yesterday. Lots of snow disappearing.

Had a good workout at the gym yesterday morning. Then in the afternoon I got most of the ice cleaned from the sidewalks. Also had a nice chat with a neighbor. Still have about 20 feet to clear. I'll work on that this afternoon. This morning will see another trip to the gym. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be crappy so I'll probably do laundry then.

Frank - saw lady friend last weekend when we were in South Dakota for grandson's hockey games. May be going to her place in a couple of weeks.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Yup, good morning too, big change in the weather? I hope so, suppose to rain later today, but right now there's not a sign of anything. We are way down on our average, and last year was a bust for rain. If it's late enough, those baseball fans and players won't mind since all games are played in the afternoon.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 23 right now headed for the low 40s. Actually got to 50 degrees yesterday.

Yesterday I finished getting the ice off the sidewalk. It was 2" thick in places. Worked up a sweat getting rid of it. Rewarded myself my sitting on the front porch for quite a while. Very pleasant so sit there, read a book, and watch the world go by.

Today I've already been out and about. Got the car washed and safely back in the garage before today's batch of melting occurs. Up next will be a trip to the gym followed by laundry this afternoon. Tonight 's tv viewing will be X-flies and Magicians.

Special prayers for RT and his lady.

All stay safe.

Tom

Hello Blue
Yes I'm still around.
Temp this morning was 49, we have had a run at 60 for the last few days. Very unusual for a February in lower Michigan.
We rain trains at the Great American Train Show Sunday, a good attendance but I was disappointed at the seller turnout.
Not much else going on. Just the usual day to day issues.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Ahh, rain and plenty of it. Didn't see a drop until we got up this morning. It all happened while we were asleep. Still a bit chilly and definitely damp. High today should barely make it into the 60's, but back to normal in a few days. Snow, yeah, starting about the 4000 ft level, which includes Prescott and everything north of that.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 26 headed for a high in the upper 30s. Quiet weather for the nest few days with temps in the 50s by the weekend.

Got the laundry caught up yesterday. Nothing else of importance accomplished. Today looks to be more of the same.

Continuing prayers for RT and his lady.

All stay safe.

Tom

Greetings, gang.

It;s a partly cloudy 21 degrees in the remote reaches of northern Iowa this morning. High for today is supposed to be in the upper 40s with lower 50s predicted for tomorrow and Sunday Lots of snow melting occurring. Then rain on Sunday night and Monday o get rid of more snow.

Quiet day yesterday and nothing major planned for today.

All stay safe.

Tom

Good morning all, hard to believe, but here it is, another Friday is upon us. Still a bit chilly mornings but, as those TV weather-givers are saying, "it'll be a gorgeous day".... I guess....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning. Busy last few days. Actually in Chapel Hill [UNC] all day yesterday. Hope all OK. Windy and 50 degrees.

Tom, in a couple of weeks. Nope Glad you are getting out. Smile

Prayer for RT and Dona.

Later
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC
Good morning, when they said it would be a "gorgeous" day for yesterday and they were right. Temps in the high 70's, little wind and not a cloud in the sky. My version of a gorgeous day would be one where it is pouring rain out, but this will do since that's what all the snowbirds and other visitors are looking for. Still a real messy weather situation back east though, too much rain there. Prayers for those affected by this, an for others in need.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
Morning. 39 degrees and going into the 50's. BREEZY. Not as bad as yesterday. Prayers for those with storms or where storms were. Amtrak even stopped service from Boston to NY. Trees across the tracks.

Not much on the agenda. When it warms, clean up limbs and etc. from wind.

Enjoy the weekend.
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 34 headed for a high of 50, down somewhat from what was promised earlier in the week by the NWS. Original predictions for the weekend were for the mid 50s. Oh, well. Still not bad.

Good workout at the gym yesterday morning. Then after lunch I went shopping for some new tennis shoes. Didn't find any but did buy a new sweater on a clearance rack. Cashier wanted me to buy a "community coupon" book for $5 and I could save an additional $6 on the sweater. Uh, no. I would save $1. Sorry, nice try.

This morning I'm off to get groceries (some (well, actually most) would just say I'm off). This afternoon I'll probably wash the car by hand. Seems like the car wash never really gets all the dirt off.

All stay safe.

Tom

Hello Blue
We had some real wet heavy snow on Thursday but full sun and 40 degrees is taking care of it.
The spring bulbs have broke through the ground so we are on the way to spring.
S.J.
TCA.....Detroit3Railers.....Glancy modular layout(Detroit historical Society)
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and 38 right now with a predicted high of 49 and cloudy. Rain late tonight and tomorrow.

Went shopping for a new reading chair yesterday. No success. Will continue the search on my next rip to Des Moines. Went out to wash the car yesterday afternoon and came right back in. Wind speed of 35 mph made it downright uncomfortable even though the temperature was 50. Will try again today. No other plans for the day.

All stay safe.

Tom

Morning. Brunch [a big one] as slept late. Now could take a nap. Too full. Unbelievable cheap for all the food. firehouse Foods is new restaurant in R'ville. Run by one of our firemen.

Tom, breezy and 57 but uncomfortable due to winds.

Have a great week ahead.