The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and cool this morning.  Right now it's 64 headed for a blistering high of 66.  Another inch of rain yesterday.

Went to the gym and had a good workout but one of the machines I was using needed some remedial training on how to use its software.  According to the machine my heart rate was 197. Eek  After a couple of restarts it showed my heart rate at about 125 which was about right.  Notified the front desk on my way out.  After lunch I decided to go for a bike ride.  Checked the radar and it showed rain in the next county to the south moving this way.  Got out my bike and made it a half mile before some light rain started coming down.  As I rolled back into the garage the heavens let loose.  Wound up with the aforementioned inch of rain.  Also had three tornadoes in the county but no damage reported other than some minor crop damage.

There are about 35 different plates available in Iowa.  The regular plates consist of three letters and three number.  My wife was fond of making up words from the three letters.  For example she saw one plate and said "Oh, my.  That person has 746 BOM(bs)."  Another plate had the three letters DUH.  Figure out your own joke for that one.

Nothing much planned for today other than gas up the car and pick up a half gallon of milk.  May also go to Menards for some things.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-21-2018, 07:21 AM