The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I haven't a clue as to what the weather is going to be like today and I don't think those TV guessers know either. We'll know for sure by this time tomorrow though, so stay tuned... We might have gotten a bit of rain the other night, no signs or puddles or new trees down, but we did have a few mud spots on our van telling me that there was some dust and enough rain to make it stick, just not like other areas that got heavy winds and flooding. Time to get the van washed, but not if it's going to rain again soon.

Still working on unwrapping structures. Just about every one of them have some damage, so I have work to do on them all. I have to find my scrap pile and spare parts since some details are not only broke off, but they're gone to a better place.

Yeah Frank, I hear you. It seems like we've given pseudo-authority to the academia, or they've taken it on their own. I just wonder what the youth of today is learning from these people.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 08-27-2018, 06:58 AM