The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(12-05-2018, 09:15 PM)BR60103 Wrote: Pennman: I'm surprised (but pleased) that you're home already. Follow the instructions.

We went into the big city today. Last GO train leaves before I usually get out of bed, but we actually made the second last one. While SWMBO had lunch with some old work friends, I managed a subway ride and a streetcar ride. Plus 2 train rides of about 80 minutes. Too early/late to see anything ot the windows and the track in the city now spends much of its time in a ditch. Nothing much else of railway interest.

I was surprised as well when they let me go from the hospital 
, even took away that nice custom fit smoking jacket they gave me. But Apparently hospitals and care levels are made for emergency and immediate care and once all of that is complete you go home with a large sack full of drugs and sheet full of instructions and appointments and you go home to heal.
  but thankyou all, healing well, soar as all could be, I'm not doing anymore Christmas decorations!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by pennman - 12-06-2018, 10:22 AM