The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
(12-08-2018, 07:12 AM)ezdays Wrote: Pennman, good to hear that you're coming around, slow that it may be, but most of all, congratulations on your efforts to kick the habit. That will do more for your health than anything else you could do. Keep it up. I quit a very long time ago when it was still OK to smoke in the workplace, there were machines and ads and others smoking everywhere to keep you tempted. It was tough going, but I prevailed and am thankful that I did. Keep at it, there's lots of support now days so take advantage of it if need be...

We had a nice rain, can't say how much since the TV weather people stopped updating those numbers a few days ago. Rain is in the forecast again starting this Tuesday right though the following week including next Saturday when our granddaughter's outdoor wedding is planned. Let's hope they have a break for the day and the sun comes out instead.... Let's face it, those weather-guessers have been wrong before, let's hope this is one of those times....

The Cravings Suck the worse but getting by them. I remember the old cigarette vending machines they where everywhere, think it was like .50 cents a pack. Hell remember my grandfather sending me to the Deli for a couple of packs of Camels, No questions asked, Pete would hand me the smokes and what ever else was requested.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by pennman - 12-08-2018, 08:12 AM