The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Well, to listen to the local weather people it is the coldest it has been in a million years. Virtually everything has closed. Our temperature got to 0. Yes, that is ZERO. possibly drop to 5 below this afternoon with a low of 10 below tonight.  in 1978 the temperature got to 23 below and I was out taking pictures. They have even suspended mail delivery here because of the cold. That being the case I wonder if folks in North Dakota get any mail at all between December 1st and March 31st.  
The local weather girl even showed how an egg will freeze on the sidewalk. Now that's another useless demonstration, but I have seen them fry an egg on the side walk so I guess it's another way to waste food. 
Have we reared a generation  that can't go out in cold weather because they have spent their lives in front of the computer, TV and their phones?
I'm retired and I don't have to go out but my wife has left for her volunteer day at the local Angels for Animals 
Yes, it is cold, but we have all seen a lot worse. 

Everyone stay warm. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-30-2019, 07:46 AM