The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, beautiful day yesterday, chilly, but clear and dry. Spring Training games were in full swing (pardon the pun)...

Reinhard, it's a wonder any computer runs with all that's going on inside. Programs will clash and lock a computer up, be it a PC or an Apple. I remember way back in the dawn of the computer that they normally did one task only and some were so large you could walk into it and sit down if the heat from the vacuum tubes didn't get to you. Computers still can only do one thing at a time, but they bounce between tasks so fast it appears as if they're doing several things at once, so it's amazing that they work when they do. One hiccup and you're locked out and in this age, it should never be that way. I don't blame you for your frustration. I bought a new PC about a year ago and I still haven't moved everything over. It also runs Win 10, but a different manufacturer, so it has a learning curve different from the one I've been using for the past eight or ten years. I guess the, "go with what you know", philosophy is the best approach.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 02-24-2019, 06:24 AM