The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good Monday morning to ya all, I was expecting places like Philly to be about shoulder-high in snow, but even 5" is more than I could handle. Today is expected to be clear and in the low-70's, still, I have a day off today, so we're heading out to the desert for some target shooting. Today's wind is low, around 8 mph, the last time we went target shooting the wind came up high and darn right cold, like around a -42 wind chill factor. Icon_rolleyes Well, it seemed like that, so we left early. Not today, just that it's getting harder and harder to find a spot we can shoot that is isolated, safe, clean and not posted. Lots of complaints now about people shooting in riverbeds near homes, this is after they closed many popular sites. We have to drive around 60 miles to get to our spot. When we leave, you wouldn't know we were there, not so with many other shooters, and that's why they keep closing sites. Icon_cry
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-04-2019, 06:22 AM