The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and a positively balmy 24 degrees outside my window this morning. High for today is supposed to be around the freezing mark. Freezing drizzle, sleet, rain and wind are predicted for tonight and tomorrow. Into the 40s by next week.

Got the title for my car in the mail yesterday. All paid off. Also started doing some spring cleaning. Definitely needs to be done as the dust bunnies are evolving into dust dinosaurs. Also got the air filters ordered for the car. They had the cabin filter in stock but the engine air filter had to be ordered. I'll pick that up after I go to the gym this morning.

Don - not a fan of HOA's. To me they seem to be a bunch of petty tyrants. When we lived in Omaha the house we bought had an HOA but it was never enforced. That was back in 1970 when HOA's were just getting started.

Frank - thanks for the reminder of just how lousy the weather can be around here. On the bright side only 11 days til spring.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-08-2019, 07:42 AM