The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, they are saying that today could be the first of many 90 degree days of the year. Today is also the last day of Spring Training, the regular season starts on Thursday. That means that the Arizona Diamondbacks move from playing outside of Scottsdale to downtown Phoenix, about 15 miles. Probably the only team that has their Spring Training and their home season within a few miles of each other. Not that I really care, it's just a statistic of sorts.

Gas prices here have shot up like a rocket, jumping around 20 cents in two days. I've seen prices as low as $1.579 (Sam's Club) to as high as $1.799 (brand name stations). I guess it's the same all over the country. I wonder if they'll try to squeeze a few more pennies out of us because of that chemical fire in Texas, even though it wasn't gas tanks that burned.... A few stations (some Circle K's) ran out of gas. Their only excuse is they were hit by "a perfect storm", whatever that means. I just hope this "storm" doesn't spur long lines at other gas stations....

Tom, good to see that you're enjoying yourself. Applause
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-26-2019, 06:40 AM