The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, hope you all have a fun weekend planned. Today, we get our backyard jungle taken care of. I'm not sure how long it'll take to clean out the weeds, but if I had to do it, I'm sure it would take me a couple of months based on how much I got done the other day. Being old is no picnic when there's physical work to be done. Nope 

Temps are going to stay in the 80's all week, some say we'll hit 90 on Tuesday, but my weather app says it'll be around 84, still, I don't think anyone knows for sure. One thing that I do remember is that when we have a late start to the high temps, we have a very brutal and hot summer. I'm talking about lots of 115 and higher days and new record highs.

A story: Back sometime in the 60's when A/C in cars were becoming common, a couple from out of state was driving around on one of our hot summer days and saw lots of people with the windows rolled up in their car, so they decided that must be the way to beat the heat. Unfortunately, they didn't have A/C and all those other cars did and it wasn't too long before they had to be rescued from getting heat exhaustion. Nowadays, if you see someone with their windows down in the summer, that usually means that their A/C is not working.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-30-2019, 06:39 AM