The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear at the moment but the clouds will be moving in later, bringing with them an 80% chance of rain today and a 100% chance tonight. Total rainfall is supposed to be nearly an inch. 26 right now which is supposed to double, reaching a high of about 52 this afternoon.

Went to the gym yesterday morning and got my appointment set up for next Tuesday to get the car taken care of. Was sitting on the porch reading yesterday afternoon and the neighbor walked over. Had a nice chat with him. Also got my Micro Mark catalog in the mail with a picture of Godzilla on the front. They want $450 for it. A little out of my price range.

Gonna skip the gym this morning and give my calves a chance to recover. Still painful going up and down the stairs. But don't despair, I do have a project that always gets my pulse rate up. Need to pay the bills. My try and get the parking cleaned up this afternoon before the rain starts.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 04-03-2019, 05:41 AM