The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

71 with thunder and lightning in the area. Gonna be a soggy drive to "work" this morning.

I caused a bit of an uproar at my grandson's house on Tuesday. I let the house dog out for a potty break. He didn't come back. They live in a rural area and the dog frequently goes out to the yard. What I didn't know is that the house dog needs supervision. The dog didn't come home by Tuesday evening. Still not home when my grandson got home from work yesterday. He went out looking while I stayed with great-grandson. It started raining so I went to the back door to see how hard. The (very soggy) dog was on the porch. Called my grandson to let him know. He was hiking through a field and yes he was very wet also. Long story short both dogs have returned safely.

Yesterday I got home early enough that I was able to do some grocery shopping and go for a bike ride. Today is hump day for me. After today's turn at babysitting I'll be half done. No weekly group tonight. Everyone is busy with other stuff.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-19-2019, 05:02 AM