The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a very wet one here, at last... Worship Watching the noon news yesterday and seeing folks paddling down the flooded streets in their Kayaks and water rescues from flooding and so I look outside and not a drop, i was all on the east side of the valley. That changed about 1:00 when we got a downpour for about a hour. Then again in the early evening and got woke up with the thunder and lightning. Mother nature is making up for her shortcomings this summer. We even had a tornado spring up to the north of us. Suppose to have more, over the next few days.  Applause Applause   Rain good, floods bad, tornadoes not good either, but it's been a long time coming so we take what we can get.

Worked on the layout a bit yesterday, got some ballast down and worked on structures at the repair depot.

I was being sarcastic the other day when I mentioned stores getting out their Christmas stuff early. Well, Walmart fulfilled that, they now have all their Christmas trees up and lit. I didn't check if they have their decorations on the shelves, but why not.... Hey, we still have a full month before Halloween. Gotta look around for the Valentines Day stuff, probably right next to the jewelry department.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-24-2019, 06:10 AM