The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, rain chances today dropped from 100% to 70%, yet it's raining right now so I'd call that at 100%. This storm lasts through tomorrow with another one due on Saturday. We'll see, sorry if I sound skeptical about this forecasting thing. Still much better off than a lot of folks with all that white stuff.

Glad you had a good time Tom, I remember a very long time ago when we drove from California to Upstate New York, and had a wheel bearing go out just as we pulled into our driveway coming home.. Talk about luck... Worship 

Just about got one scene finished on my layout. Sometimes I can sneak in and do a few minutes of work on it, but haven't been able to just sit down and spend enough time all at once. Kinda screws you up doing things that way, what was I last doing, where did I put that tool, hmm, forgot to cap the paint, need to mix up a new batch. Not a very efficient way to work. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-04-2019, 06:04 AM