The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, ahh, the end of the workweek for a lot of folk, some in the retail business will have to double their efforts since we're not that far from Christmas. Went to the Post Office the other day and had to drive right out, no parking spaces empty and lines of cars waiting for one to open. I wouldn't even think about going to Walmart any later than 7:00, even then the parking lot is filling up quickly.

Took some photos of the new scenery on my layout. Boy, can the camera pick up a lot of stuff you normally overlook with the naked eye. That's always a good judge of what needs to be fixed, so I guess, that's a good thing. You can always fix things in Photoshop, but then you feel guilty doing it that way.

Temps around normal here, some say rain this weekend, others moved it to mid-week, others moved it off the charts for now. The weather lady on TV says the storm could just hit to the north with snow in the high country. Boy, I'm glad these people aren't in the auto repair business, "there's a 10% chance that the noise is your fuel pump, I'll change it out and see if it goes away. Come back tomorrow and there'll be a 20% chance that it's a wheel bearing or a water pump".
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-13-2019, 06:20 AM