The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Last week the forecast for this week was rain every day. This week's forecast says "maybe, but not sure". Still chilly though, we're looking at the high-50's until this weekend. Flagstaff was -7 a few days ago, the Grand Canyon was about the same. Not a good time to go sightseeing.

Tonight is New Years Eve. Stay safe everyone, lots of crazies out there. Our local news is full of bad driving accidents on a normal day, tonight is not a normal night, so be careful if you do go out. For us, I'm not sure yet, if we do go somewhere, it'll be early and close.

As usual, there's lots of controversy about tomorrow starting a new decade. One article I read made a good case for it starting next year saying that we went from 1BC to 1AD since the Romans didn't have a number for "0", therefore, the decade starts in 2021. I'm not sure they even knew back then that they were changing from BC to AD nevermind even counting the years. We had the same argument when we rolled over to 2000, but it didn't change our lives any then (except for the Y2K scare), nor will it now. When I hear about something happening in the year 20,000BC, I wonder, "how do they know that was the year that happened?" I'm sure that no one was keeping track back then.... Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-31-2019, 06:14 AM