The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a bit chilly early, but suppose to get into the 60's today and into the foreseeable future. Rain in the forecast starting about mid-week. I'll skip the % since they're all over the map.

Getting some progress on my layout, still not able to spend enough time in one session to be meaningful. Sometimes I get just a few minutes, sometimes a whole hour. Appointment and other things just eat into my leisure time. Yup, retirement isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

Interested in Spring Training? Ticket counters here in Surprise are open now. The Texas Rangers have a new building for housing. Rather than putting the team up in hotels, they have their own facility. Not sure, but guessing that they have mini-apartments for each one. There's an odd detached two story building there as well that I'm not sure what it is, it's not parking, possibly storage... don't know. Maybe they'll have a grand opening and we will find out what's there. There's enough room there for a very large train layout, then again, maybe I'll just stop wondering about it... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-03-2020, 06:18 AM