The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Tom, glad things are going well, hope for a better outcome this time.

Temps are down a bit and the wind up making it a chilly day yesterday, had to wear a jacket in the middle of the afternoon, while some snowbirds from back east were walking around in shorts and flip-flops. That's how you can sort out the locals from the visitors. Suppose to get rain later today. That's the only day they all agree on, percentage wise though, no continuity there. I'm told that there are several "models", each one with it's own sense of how things will turn out. Lots of influences and a slight change by Mother Nature can throw their guesses off. That's fine, all I know is that it's been colder than normal for most of this new year and I wish we would get back to what we're famous for.

Car auctions start this weekend. Lots of celebrities will be showing up, some selling from their collections, other here to buy. I'm sure there'll be a few going in the eight figures. I guess if you have the money and want bragging rights, those are the vehicles for you....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-09-2020, 06:12 AM