The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Partly cloudy and 32 outside my window this morning. The high for today is supposed to be a cloudy 52. Not complaining.

Quiet day yesterday. I did get in my first bike ride of the season albeit a short one. Forgot a couple of small items at the grocery store yesterday morning so I took the pollution solution vehicle back to get them. There will probably be another ride today. This is the earliest I can remember being able to ride my bike.

Not much on the agenda for today other than the aforementioned bike ride. Too much snow in the yard to do any work but it should be gone by midweek. With the exception of tomorrow temperatures for the week are predicted to be 50 or above. Late afternoon will find me on the porch with a Corona (not the virus) and a book.

Jim - I've had this for years and mostly it's just a nuisance. Friday's event took me by surprise as I've never had two in a row like that. Also found out that my oldest granddaughter gets them and yeah, there's nothing to be done about it.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 03-01-2020, 07:37 AM