The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. What's in store weather-wise? We'll be in the 80's for the next few days, then it's up for grabs. Rain in the forecast, nobody can agree when and give chances all over the map (anywhere from 1% to 90%). We'll just have to wait and see.

Tom, our yard is all gravel, very difficult for an old guy to walk on since it also slopes, and gravel rocks are really hard to get the weeds out of. I have a gallon of weed spray that I've not touched since buying it a year ago, but our yard guy cleaned up the weeds last month and sprayed. He said he'd be back and spray again if it rained. It did, he just took too long before he came back. Don't know what he used, but it sure didn't last and didn't stand up to rain. I always thought that rain helped to push the weed stuff deeper, but what do I know, I'm not into landscaping stuff.... Nope 

Folks, we are running a build challenge in case you overlooked that. So far we have three participants, one O scaler and two N scalers... How about a few HO'ers and even a three-railer or two?????? Come on, there's still plenty of time to figure something out and get started. Two of the participants are admins, Icon_e_surprised let's see a few more join up. It doesn't cost anything, you don't win but a certificate, but you do get something done that you've been meaning to do for some time now....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-05-2020, 06:10 AM