The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, our weather is delightful and so our Governor has issued a "stay-at-home" order, but allows you to go outside and move around. You can even go hiking on your favorite trail. It's not a "shelter-in-place" as some states and cities have done, but I'm not sure just how much business you can conduct without being cited. Hair salons are an "essential business" along with grocery and hardware stores and pharmacies. My friend in the security business says that he's allowed to service existing customers but can't install new systems. Not sure about the construction industry though, I don't see anyone working on that new subdivision but loads of workers putting up the new Costco a few miles from there.

It doesn't matter though, I wasn't planning on going anywhere anyway, maybe stop by Walmart and Home Depot just to keep my hiking activities local. It's senior hour at Walmart right now, but I think I'll wait about a half-hour like we did last week. Lines were gone, shelves still well stocked and a few early birds were leaving so we had a decent parking space.

Yeah Mike, we have room anywhere, anyplace for funny stuff, and that's one that I haven't heard before.... Icon_lol Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 03-31-2020, 07:11 AM