The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, suppose to rain last night, looked outside and not a wet spot in sight. Still have a chance today and Monday. Just have to wait and see.

Stayed home yesterday, didn't even go check the mail. I see that Michigan is even restricting visits to friends now. I talked to a lady that her job takes her around to help different seniors in their homes and she's concerned that she may have to stop what she does even though it's an essential service by definition. I have to wonder about that, even Meals on Wheels has a "no contact" rule, but her job requires hands on when she works with seniors. But then again, in better times, she could always spread the flu, a cold or some other germ, so she's careful about how she does her job, regardless. Our cleaning lady assured us that she disinfects everything between jobs, even before all this happened. Our weeds are growing again, but lawn care is not an essential service, I just hope the HOA police remembers this when they drive around looking for infractions. Just hate to see these people heading to the unemployment line, let's hope that the curve flattens out soon...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-11-2020, 06:54 AM