The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, another weekend upon us where it doesn't seem to matter right now. Let's hope things start to change soon so we can get a bit of normalcy back in our lives. Need to get the weeds out of the front yard, but I don't see any lawn service trucks around, so I'm wondering if they are not an "essential service" by our Governor's definition. Going to try to get some of the bigger ones out myself, with a big emphasis on "try" Icon_rolleyes .

Going to go to Basha's grocery early (6:00), they have great donuts and today is their normal, "buy a dozen, get six free". They're extending that now through the weekend, just wondering if they'll have a line waiting for them to open.

Temps are on the rise, we're looking at being into the mid-90's by this time next week. Some guessers are still sticking with a chance of rain sometime next week, they just can't agree on when or what the chances are. I wish it would, it makes getting the weeds out a lot easier....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-17-2020, 06:31 AM