The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, starting to warm up. Here we are at 5:00 in the morning and it's already 60 outside. We hit 90+ on Wednesday and stay that way until we start pushing 100 by the end of the month. AccuWeather is the only one that shows any chance of rain (1-5%) this coming week and I'm not sure why they even bother.

There is loose talk about opening a few things up by the end of the month here, maybe restaurants for eat in. Right now you can play golf and hike the trails, just don't get too close. Just observing people that are out, I see maybe 25% using face masks and just a few with a mask and gloves on. Went to the ortho doctors a few days ago, one doctor had a mask on, the other one didn't and very few nurses and those behind the reception desks (yeah, it's a big place) had masks on. Don't know if that's how it is in other places, just that is what I see here.

Disclaimer: This observation has an error rate of around 50% and is limited to the Post Office, Walmart, a Fry's grocery store, a few joggers and one doctor's office.  Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-18-2020, 06:25 AM