The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Big Blue folks, yet another day in isolation. Seems like stores are getting more and more on their shelves, no panic buying, just normal stuff. Walmart is still out of a few items that we use, but we found a few in another store.

Today is Earth Day, at least I think it is. I usually don't follow these things, but from what I'm hearing, lots of things on this earth are settling down since about half the population is in some sort of lockdown. Pollution is down, the planet is not shaking, (never knew it was), and noise pollution is way down. A few wild animals are starting to come into the cities as well. There was this TV series a few years ago that showed what would happen to the world if people were gone. Really interesting, they'd show 10, 100, 1,000-year and longer progressions. It was fascinating to see how quickly this would change. We can see the effect, even by people just staying at home for a few weeks.

Today we should be in the 90's, like 10 degrees higher than yesterday, and into the 100's by this weekend. We're a bit late with these temps, but almost a record with just three days going from the first 90 to 100. The furnace just came on, but I guess we're going to need the A/C later today.

Take care and stay safe... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 04-22-2020, 06:31 AM