The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Still have an "excessive heat warning" in affect for another day or so, then temps dip below average and into the 90's for a while. Don't mind that at all. Plan on going target shooting this weekend, going out very early and eat breakfast on the way back. Sounds like the way to go even though it'll be cooler than normal.

No riots in Phoenix, no looting. The police and protesters were in harmony, although a few decided that they wanted to get arrested and the police obliged them. The crowds dispersed around 8PM, our curfew time. My heart goes out to those innocent business owners that have suffered at the hands of a bunch of thugs in disguised as protesters.

Again, enough on that subject before my blood pressure gets out of hand. Going to try to spend a bit of time on my layout, time to work on getting the control panel installed.  Got some wiring to do and am going to build a slide-out drawer to hold it and the power pack.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-03-2020, 06:28 AM