The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, the end of the workweek for most, that is if you aren't still in some sort of lockdown.

Today is the last of the 100+ temps for a few days, then back up to our normal. No rain for the foreseeable future, except that AccuWeather still sticks to a 1% chance on most days. That gives them a edge just in case a freak storm passes through, they've predicted that. If not, they're still 99% accurate. Hah, a profession where you can't be wrong. I should have been a weathercaster, I've made too many mistakes over the years guessing wrong and could have used the protection of "1% chance of (fill in the blank) happening".... Icon_rolleyes

Still got terrorists, thugs and thieves posing as protesters in parts of the country. A real pity that some businesses are trying to get back on their feet from the virus shutdowns, then these thugs come through and put them out of business entirely. A business owner tries to defend his possessions with a gun and gets arrested for that, mobs run around stealing and firing weapons, and they get a free pass because they're "protesting".

Went to the big Walmart yesterday, shelves are filling back up, especially in the paper goods aisles. Stopped at Home Depot and had to wait in line as they let in a few at a time as others left. I saw no difference inside except that the checkout lines were long and undefined. I spotted a self-check with no one in line and got out of there fairly quickly.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-05-2020, 06:20 AM