The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, today we go back to "normal" weather, meaning over 100 with humidity less than 10%. Need to stop by the car wash today, go lots of dust on it from going out in the desert to target shoot Sunday.

Yeah David, I thought the same thing, we watched one of those, "you can get over 2,000 of your favorite hard to find songs for just 15 easy payments of $29.95", 30-minuit commercials. It was all country songs, and just about all of them was either, she's leaving him, or he left her and is now sorry or even someone did a bit of cheating.....

Had problems figuring out where to mount my control panel and power pack since I don't have a lot of space in my train room. Came up with a swing-away solution. It will swing up and lock in place when I'm running trains, and swing under the layout when I need the space. The control panel wiring will also be connected with plugs in case I change my mind. Got to finish wiring the panel now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-10-2020, 06:17 AM