The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and a Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. I notice that some restaurants are closing once again, so I'm guessing that our Father's Day dinner will be take-out. My choice, BBQ.

Got a new edict from our Governor, let the cities decide if we should wear a mask or not. Phoenix, Surprise and Mesa jumped on the bandwagon, but were trumped by the county. So now, anyone in Maricopa County must wear a mask in any public place where they cannot keep social distancing. Tucson has had that rule for months now, and I'm sure others will follow suite. Hmm, notice the common references to playing Bridge, which I have no idea how to play....

Temps are getting up there, we could be past 110 by mid-week. High temps and low humidity aren't helping those who are fighting the wildfires around our state. The largest is still the Bush Fire in the Tonto National Forest at 175,000 acres. Several are in the 40,000 acre area, most are barely contained, most are human caused... Prayers for all those battling those blazes.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-21-2020, 06:40 AM