The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 80 heading up to 89.

Have to run to Petsmart to get pet supplies. Can't do curbside pick up because I have to get prescription diet dog food. I did order everything else online to get the 15% off discount. Then we will head to the produce store. Have to do the big shopping but leaving that until tomorrow when my daughter can help.

We appear to be doomed. The Governor ordered masks worn anytime you leave the house due to an increase in cases in areas in the "green". Philadelphia is holding back on opening up. I went to Chick-fil-a to get breakfast this morning. It is a six mile round trip. During the trip I saw about seventy people. Only one person was wearing a mask and there was very little social distancing. We were hoping to take a day trip to either the Delaware beaches or Ocean City, MD but after the 11 morons who had to party in Dewy Beach and then go to parties in Rehoboth Beach and Bethany Beach. They managed to infect a bunch of people and now all the bars and many restaurants in all the Delaware shore towns have been ordered closed. In Rehoboth Beach 3 lifeguards tested positive and you now are required to wear masks all the time you are outside. There is even talk the Governor of Delaware may close the beaches. Sorry for the rant but my views on this have changed after the death of my father-in-law.

Now back to happier things. I stole some trucks out of an undecorated Athearn kit to replace the metal trucks on the pickle tank car. I began weathering them yesterday. I also tested my latest Ebay purchase, an older IHC Santa Fe 2-6-0 Mogul. Loco runs fine. I plan on removing the numbers and lettering and making it a NYO&W loco.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 07-02-2020, 09:21 AM