The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I think we did hit 110 yesterday, can't say for sure, I turned the news off about two minutes into it and skipped the rest. Just too much stress for us older folk. We are now just tied for the top spot for the number of days not going below 90, it got down to a chilling 89 yesterday. Today could get down as low as 81, so they say, but on the high end, another 110 day in store. We won't even talk about the chances of rain, I check four different sources, and they're all over the map, just that it might rain sometime this week or next.

You are right Frank, we don't have a state mask order, but just about all larger cities and counties have orders in place since our governor has granted them that right. Went up to Prescott two weeks ago to pick up some ammo and didn't see one person wearing a mask. Lucky that I pre-ordered the ammo, they were out of stock by the time I got there, but had my order ready. What they do have is selling for about twice what you could get some for a couple of months ago. it's crazy what stirs people to buy up guns and horde ammo, maybe the same people that have a five-year supply of toilet paper. Twice in the past few week we went out on a weekend to target shoot, and both times, a group set up right in our line of fire while we were still firing. Maybe their first time out, didn't care, we just packed up and left.... Waiting
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-16-2020, 07:10 AM