The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 80 heading to 83.

I did some weeding in the front garden. I also did some maintenance on the hot tub.

My cell phone died last night. It won't power up or take a charge. I spent over 2 hours on the landline with the cell phone carrier and the insurance company. First guy with the carrier incorrectly sent me to the insurance. He said my phone was out of warranty because it was older than a year. The person at the insurance was an idiot and set up a claim for physical damage and got my email wrong. When I tried to explain to her mistake she transferred me to the wrong place. I had to call the insurance back and I got someone who knew what she was doing. She canceled the claim and discovered since the problem was a mechanical problem the carrier should handle it. She transferred me back to the carrier. Again I got someone who worked with me. She said the phone had an extended warranty because I have the insurance. She wasn't authorized to do a warranty claim herself. She worked with her supervisor and got the claim approved and a new phone will be sent to the store near me today or tomorrow. Since it is mechanical the deductible is $5. If it was physical damage it would have been $99.

Needless to say no modeling last night. Hoping to get some in today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #VIII.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 08-26-2020, 12:29 PM